In the event of a return due to customer error, the return shipping is the customer's responsibility and the shipping is paid by the customer.
In these cases, a prepaid return shipping label is not provided. It is important to note that the original shipping charges are deducted from your total refund.
Examples of these customer returns may include:
- No Reason / No Longer Want
- Misinterpretation of Product Description (failure to fully read item details/descriptions/features)
- Order Cancellation after the item already shipped out, even if you have not yet received the item
- The customer bought the wrong one
- The customer accidentally bought too many
- The customer accidentally provided the wrong shipping address
- Buyers' Remorse (“Item doesn't fit me correctly”, “Item doesn't meet my expectations”, “I tried it, but I want something else”, etc)
- After the 7-day return period, the return refund policy does not apply if the item is faulty. The time for a return refund is 7 days. (calculated from the date of receipt)
We will pay for the cost of return shipping if the reason for return was the result of OUR error.
Examples as below:
- We shipped out the wrong item
- We shipped it to the wrong address
- We shipped a duplicate order
- The item arrived defective
IMPORTANT: For items that arrive damaged or are defective, You must provide video/photos to support your claim that the item arrived damaged. Once we have received the approved returned item, we will review its condition.